Saturday, September 12, 2009

Changes....again

Bad, bad blogger! I have abandoned you all and I'm so sorry. Weeks after promising changes...le sigh. Sorry bout that! Boo Krissy!


Good news though peeps...I'm back and badder than ever. And yes, there will be more changes a coming. I'm still not quite happy with how this blog thing is going. I swung from one extreme to the other. From rants to fluff with none of the other stuff life has to offer. I suck, I know. But wait! I have a plan....kinda.

Today we turn over a new leaf here, and it's going to be awesome I think. Part of my problem with keeping this happy little place up to date was that I was holding back. I was trying not to be offensive to anybody. Well hate to tell ya folks but that just ain't me. I tend to swear a fair bit. I've been really careful not to use profanity in my previous posts. While every post will not be a stream of F-Bombs, I plan to write this  a lot more openly and freely, and to be me I gotta cuss (although I do also like to come up with creative ways to swear sometimes "oh sugar"  won't cut it)

The other major change is a slight content change (again)  The posts of all LOLcats are gone.  Sorry about that.  That was hella lame, I know.  So from now on I'm going to blog about whatever.  All the stupid shit that crosses my mind.  And there is a ton of stuff rattling around through my brain at all times I promise.  And most of it is pretty damn funny, if I do say so myself.  You, you lucky readers you, are going to get to read all my musings on movies, music, wrestling, pop culture, getting older, and life in general.  The good, the bad and the ugly.  And I apologize in advance, because I'm sure I'm about to get geek all over this place.  I am who I am.  Either like it or....well here's hoping you like it.

I hope you'll stick with me through this journey.  I hope you enjoy reading my future posts, and that nothing I say offends you.  But I warn you now, this will not be a place for the easily offended.  If you don't get sarcasm, than this will not be the place for you, I assure you.  However if your a sarcastic weirdo like me, welcome to your new home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Put it here!

 
The World According to Krissy - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger