Saturday, September 12, 2009

Random thoughts #1

Seeing as I promised much Krissy random-ness here ya go...

  1. Do dumb people know they are dumb?  I mean really, I don't want to get up on my intellectual high horse here, but I deal with some pretty stupid people during my day and it always makes me wonder...do they know?  Or do they actually think they are really smart?
  2. Why does Hollywood feel the need to make trilogies when they are clearly out of shit after the second film? I mean really, most trilogies suck, hardcore.  Yes there are exceptions.  Usually films that were meant to be a trilogy.  We watched "The Mummy 3" last night...yep we were that bored.  Overall it was alright I guess.  However it had major issues, including one point when I knew for sure that they had nothing for this one.  I'll sum it up in 5 words for you.  Ready??  Field Goal kicking fucking Yeti.  Yes that's right I said Yeti.  AKA the abominable snowman.  Yep officially out of story line.  Thanks for killing it Hollywood.  I may never look at Brendan Frasier the same after that.
  3. When the hell am I going to win the lottery so I can quit work and live "the good life"?  Big house with all the booze and video games I can handle.  Ah a girl can dream.
  4. 30....not such a big hairy deal after all 
  5. I will never be able to pick a favorite between Captain Kirk and Captain  Picard, and there respective crews.  Just can't do it.  
Okay, that's it for tonight folks.  I'll be back tomorrow...I swear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Put it here!

 
The World According to Krissy - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger