Sunday, September 13, 2009

10 Things you may not know about me

So I'm trying here to figure out how to connect better with all you, my awesome readers, and I thought....hey some of you may not know shit about me.  So here it is, some random facts about "The Krissy"

  1.  I worked at my first job for 13 years.  Yeah considering as I only just turned 30 that's pretty freaking impressive....or sad depending.  I no longer work there (thank god!)
  2. I love crappy movies.  If most people hate it, I love it.  Actually as I write this I'm watching "Joe Dirt"  I love the shit out of that movie.
  3. I used to hate Bruce Willis.  And I do mean hate.  I don't know why, I just did...than the husband made me watch "Die Hard"...all of the "Die Hard" series actually.  Now I love Bruce...go figure.
  4. I am a walking encyclopedia of song lyrics.  Seriously.  Try me some time.
  5. I know every word/song from movies I love.  "Rocky Horror Picture Show" "Interview With the Vampire" and "The Lion King" top that list.
  6. Nothing makes me happier than sleeping in.
  7. I used to be a morning person. Now, not so much
  8. I'm painfully shy.  Stop laughing.  I really am.  Trust me, meet me in person for the first time and you'll be lucky to get 10 words out of me.  Although once I start talking, good luck shutting me up.
  9. I'm obsessed with A&E.  If it's on that channel I will watch it.
  10. I am a true crime buff.  I'm not a morbid person, but I love reading true crime stories (or watching them on A&E or the History channel) I actually wanted to be a criminal psychologist...still do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Put it here!

 
The World According to Krissy - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger