Monday, September 14, 2009

Kanye West is a Gay fish

Okay, unless you've been living under a rock today, you've heard the stunt Kanye pulled at the MTV Video Awards on Sunday night.. Can we say Douche Bag boys and girls? In this case I bet we can.

Now please note, I'm not a Taylor Swift fan. Not that she's bad, I'm just not in to her music. If you are, all the power to ya. I'm also not a Kanye fan (although a few of his songs are great. And by a few I mean 2. "Jesus Walks" and "Gold digger") Hell I'm not even a Beyonce fan (okay maybe a little but don't tell anyone K?).

Having said all that, what Kanye West pulled, interrupting poor Miss. Swift's acceptance speech to proclaim that Beyonce should have won, is complete Bullshit. How does this asshole still have a career? I mean seriously. He's pulled crap like this at music award shows before. Why do they keep letting him in? I mean we all know he thinks he's perfect but seriously folks, how much more of this crap do we, the general viewing audience have to put up with?

Stealing the spotlight from a young artist who's winning her first "Moon Man"? Dude that's just weak. Are you that hungry for some attention that you'll do anything? What's the matter Kanye, did your mommy not love you enough as a child?

On a much more positive note, Beyonce latter won an award, and called Taylor Swift up to finish her speech that had been interrupted. That lady is pure class, and she just keeps proving it. Good on ya girl!

Please, let this be the final nail in the coffin for Kanye's career. Honestly I think he's proven himself unworthy of any future attention.

Also, a quick thanks to South Park, for giving me such a wonderful tag line to use as my header. If you don't get it, look up the episode. Freaking priceless, especially now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Put it here!

 
The World According to Krissy - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger