Sunday, November 22, 2009

Just a quick note....

Hey all.  Just wanted to post a quick little note before Rainman and I head out for the day.  It's been brought to my attention that the comments are not working.  Not sure why, but for some reason the comment feature is not functioning right now.  We're trying to figure it out, and I will let you know when it's back up and running.  Until than, any comments you have can be sent to the blog's (AKA my) email address (at the top left of the page).

Hopefully we can get them back up and running soon.  And I should have a new post for you within the next few days.  See ya than!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Put it here!

 
The World According to Krissy - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger